1. Acceptance of Terms Welcome to our website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use our website.
2. Changes to Terms We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of our website thereafter. Your continued use of the website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
3. Use of Website You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website: • in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the EU or other countries); • to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation; • to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); • to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the website or expose them to liability.
4. Copyright All content included on our website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or that of our content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on our website is the exclusive property of us and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
2. Information We Collect We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
3. How We Use Your Information We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use your information to respond to your inquiries and other requests.
4. Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to provide the services requested by you. We may also disclose your information to our service providers and partners for the purpose of providing services on our behalf.
5. Security We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.